3.19.2011

SuperFunPartyTime!


Baby shower buffet! Fortunately, there were plenty of tasty paleo-friendly items... but there were also some ohsotempting croissants! Generally bread is supereasy for me to pass up... but croissants are less like bread and more like pillowy, chewy, delicious, french butter clouds. *sigh*

Then there was the Mimosa/Bloody Mary table. WANT. My goal is 30 days no drinking... it's only been a week and a half! Day-um.

Obligatory alluring fluffy cake was served. Part of me wanted to lick the icing, the rest of me drank a La Croix.
  
Aaannnd beautifully wrapped chocolate party favor... eschewed. But you know what? I've been feeling so good lately that even buttery french heaven pastries and inches of frosting nirvana and ounces of alcoholic yum don't really seem all that worth it. I think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment